A Sushi Conveyor / Restaurant Conveyor is a belt where the plates with the sushi and other food are placed on a rotating conveyor belt (Sushi Conveyor) and rotate through the restaurant and moves past every table and counter seat. Customers may place special orders or simply pick their selections from a steady stream of fresh sushi moving along the conveyor. The final bill is based on the number and type of plates consumed.
The most remarkable feature of conveyor belt sushi is the stream of plates winding through the restaurant typically in a clockwise rotation to make it easier to grab the plate as it passes by. The selection is usually not limited to sushi; it may also include other foods and drinks in Plates, Bowls, Tetra Packs, Fruit Deserts, often served with an empty plate to keep track of the bill. Features of Dynamic Sushi & Restaurant Conveyors
- Our restaurant conveyor is undoubtedly a system designed not only to provide a unique look to the restaurant but also to cater to patrons’ orders more efficiently and quickly.
- Our Restaurant conveyors are professionally designed and tailor manufactured with proper inspection of the restaurant’s drawings and available resources.
- a moving experience that will be remembered by your guests
- DXS Conveyors manufactured to a very high specification in 'Hairline' polished 304 stainless steel, or as specified
- Crescent chain moulded in a strong food grade plastic with a very small turning radius, runs on super low friction tracks.
- Easy to Clean Hygienic Design
- Appropriate Speed for easy placing and picking of plates from the conveyor
- Single ot Triple Phase Motors can be used according to requirements
- Height Adjustable Legpads provided accommodate small floor level unevenness.
Optional Add- On features
1. Double Layer Conveyor Belts. Our conveyors can be made as a double tier, so as the patrons may place the used plates on the lower tier which may be carried back to the kitchen
2. Address System & Indicator Lights can be installed so that the particular table can be informed once the order is placed on the belt, and .
3. Provision for Online Ordering & Payment Systems from tables can be done.
4. Wooden / Stainless Steel or a Combination Finish offered.
5. Cylindrical Stands offered for Special Made to Order Dishes.
6. Hot or Cold Water lines can be provided, with taps on each table for complimentary Self Served tea or Ice Water.
7. Optional Shelf above the conveyor can be provided to stack Cups, Glasses and tea bags.
8. Customer counters in granite, wood, etc.
9. Variable Frequency Speed Control can be provided on request.
Send your enquiry Click here